Sports massage is used for the treatment and prevention of sports injuries or as part of a warm up for an event and as part of the wind-down after an event.
What it does
• Speeds up the healing of damaged and or overworked tissue.
• Increase fitness
• Post event massage: helps clear waste and toxins eg. Lactic acid from muscles
• Reduces stiffness, enables faster recovery than post-event rest.
• Enables muscles and joints to heal faster after injury
• Improves flexibility
• Draining of Lymph's.
• Stimulate the nerves and Loosen Tightness in the Muscle.
• Breakdown " Knottiness" or " Lumpiness" in the muscle.